I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

criminals in politics toipub24Mar2010

So far, the public has been tolerant towards incidents of booth-capturing, voter intimidation and election malpractices. Now, it’s time some action was taken. The Election Commission should take note of indications that a major political party wants criminal netas in its rank. This is a new threat to democracy. If such tendencies aren’t controlled, violation of criminal laws will become the minimum qualification of entering politics. I M B NATARAJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home