I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nityananda video morpherd-internet debate

I fail to understand "Real partriots" raves and rants. The real patriots should not be nameless.Since there is no culturally religiously insisted implied code of conduct for saffron, an express code of conduct has become mandatory for sadhus and sants. They should be judged on a plane higher than that of mere mortals.Swami Nityananda's belated admission that it is indeed he in the video comes as no surprise to anyone.He has admitted to the lesser charges in order to dilute the ethical criminality of his action as is the practise of the accused in the western countries. If Ms Ranjita is married then he would be additionally guilty of adultery.The basic fault lies with the followers who blindly elevate humans into godliness indiscriminately based on their superficial assetsand achievements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home