I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, March 29, 2010

No more whistle blowing?-LEDPTOI29Mar2010

No more whistle-blowing This is with reference to the life sentence given as an eyewash to the three persons involved in whistleblower IITian Satyendra Dubey's murder. The grisly fact is that confidential information passed to the Prime Minister on misappropriations and malpractices in the Golden Quadrilateral project reached the wrong persons. Worse, the parties who benefited by this murder escaped without even being charged. The incident sends out a warning to citizens not to complain. M B Nataraj, VIA EMAIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home