I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

reckless endangerment of countless human lives

It is not the cash value involved in the corrupt licensing racket that is shocking. But the fact that these creeps- be they dgca officials, pilots or other useless scum, were willing to recklessly endanger countless unknown lives. This is no different from a terrorist making a bomb and setting it off. For this crime they should pay. Especially if a link can be found in the crashes and accidents that have taken place in the period this scam has been going on.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/148936/fake-flying-licence-scam-four.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home