I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, March 25, 2011

would you have agreed to be treated by her ?

But you never said you or your family members would go and get treated by her if she had qualified? Before advising me to use my brain kindly use yours. I suspect not. If she did not have the mental stability or strength to see the effects of her actions she was not fit to be a doctor. Her suicide proves that. She put the family through the agony. Thank MSR authorities for having the guts to suspend her and take all this crap from public.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/148134/student-suspended-day-suicide.html
By: At_3
On: 24 Mar 2011 07:14 pm

Mr.M.B.Nataraj !Her death devastated her family, which remains as heartbroken today as it ... daughter," her father said as he wept while reading this news...And use your brain .. College authority should have just given her a 'D' or an 'F' in the particular subject, that would have been punishment more than enough and a crude deterrent for future cheating practices. Singling out her and suspending is something very harsh and moreover taking a written acceptance is something very severe, college authorities should consider changing their ways of handling such cases. It a human life for God's sake , without counseling many students would do same what she has done, it is tragic, OR They should have called her parents and told them what happened, ... my heartiest condolences for her family, RIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home