I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, May 03, 2012

defective especially kannnada only number plates

http://praja.in/en/blog/murali772/2012/04/28/boycott-vehicles-defective-number-plates#comment-30950 I do not know if any one else has experienced the arrogance, rudeness of Kannada only plates taxis and autos. Almost invariably their meters are also tampered. When I demanded that one auto driver gie me his number - of course I know Kannada but cannot quickly discriminate 2369 etc- he said namkelli bartaite ? It is a matter of deep shame that we have allowed "bhashaabhimaana" to cloak criminality and violation law so far. It should be stopped immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home