I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Largest number of Diabetics in India -culprit Urban life style ?

Urban life style is one of the major culprits.
It may not have increased in frequency significantly. You hear of more people dying of cancer while actually the frequency of many forms of cancer have remained unchanged.It is just that more people are conscious of the disease because of ease of detection through camps,home testing and laboratory services. There is an increased public awareness through improved communications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home