I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Saibaba a god send?

In a mystique ridden country like ours, everything cannot be explained by science, reason,logic. They have their own limitations.I personally do not believe in his magical powers or supernatural powers he is said to claim.It is an individuals personal belief and faith that makes him follow Satya sai Babaji.But I do respect him for the extraordinary social work he has been doing for decades. That is admirable.We suffer and tolerate the politicians and government officials we are cursed with who rob the nation for personal gains.In such a situation we are blessed with a few great souls Like Satya Sai Baba ji, who plough back their personal blessings for the betterment of the society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home