I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

dataone unlimited-kamalesh blog comment-11Jan2007

Hi Kamalesh,
I am a reluctant user of Dataone too. Some times they appear to be the best of a bad lot. Especially after I have heard the horror stories of other ISPs like Tata,Airtel, Sify and local cable TV providers.Someone told me that even unlimited is not really unlimited? is this possible?They did not give me any new contract form to sign to change the plan, so I have not read any small print about this. is it true? if so it would be the biggest extortion by an ex government of India UNDERTAKING. I always call GOI the best undertakers for any successful business enterprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home