I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, February 26, 2007

IRCTC-16feb2007

16Feb 2007,

TO
IRCTC

Sir,
The Station search in plan your travel is DISGUSTING.
I AM A PROFICIENT COMPUTER USER
There is a proverb in the IT industry that a software is as intelligent as the designer.
I have complained about this query field several times earlier.
It seems to have been set up by someone who does not know what it is supposed to do or how.
Have you tried searching for the NATIONS CAPITAL in this query field?(SEE BELOW)
DESPITE COMPLAINTS IF THESE ARE THE ANSWERS THE STATION SEARCH CONTINUES TO GIVE WHAT CONCLUSION CAN WE COME TO OTHER THAN 'THAT THIS SITE IS DESIGNED AND MAINTAINED BY THE LEAST COMPETENT IN THE SOFTWARE INDUSTRY, SIMPLY MORONIC OR BASICALLY USELESS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home