I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pandher's Human rights violated?-IBN-26Jan2007

If Pandher's Human rights were violated by the beatings he got at the hands of the angry crowd,what about his victim's?Is Karandeep trying to tell us he was not aware of his father's activities for all the years he grew up with him or is it his case that the father is innocent?Had Pandher been caught in the act by the public or his victim's relatives, and had been lynched would his son still have complained to the Human rights commission?I recall a case in Bangalore where a cab driver was stoned to death when caught having sex with a woman.I am afraid I do not believe Animals -with due respect to animals- like Pandher(may be I am prejudging the issue but I do not feel guilty about it- I believe there is no smoke without fire) have a right of recourse to HRC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home