I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ansari Shows true colors-IBN-30May2007

Politicians dont change their character or nature. They are loyal only to their selfishness.Atleast they are predictable that way.The suspicion that Ansari was a Trojan horse-BJP horse in Kumaraswamy camp-isproved.He has proved it by subsequent event claiming support of thrity BJP members thatKumaraswamy will continue in power come September or October.Kumaraswamy has not denied it either. It is the Modus operandi exhibited by JDS Supremo HDD Gowda towards his mentorR K Hegde earlier. History repeats itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home