I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

DG(S) LEDP 27 Nov 2007

No one can defend the Gowda family I liked reading H S Balram’s ‘Best Spoilers award goes to son of the soil, son’ (‘To the Point’, Nov. 25) His suggestion that DG(S) could also be the acronym for Deve Gowda (Santana) is apt for this family. Not a word can be said in defence of this family. Thanks and keep up the good work of educating the masses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like your 'To the Point'.
Your suggestion DG(S) could also be the acronym for
DEVE GOWDRA SANTANA-
apt for this family which has robbed, looted and reduced the state to be one of the most corrupt states in the nation and therefore the world.
Not a word can be said in defence of this bunch of looters.
Thanks and keep up the good work of educating the masses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home