I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Government and BBMP should take appropriate legal action against KSCA

Shame on KSCA and its authorities.
Bangalore Mahanagara Palike and the government should initiate appropriate legal and disciplinary actions under health, pulbic spaces, discrimination etc rules and laws, which dictate and require commercial organizations to provide basic mandatory amenities.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/2011021520110215073234433cd6f2f5b/Please-guard-the-stadium-but-do-not-use-the-loos.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home