I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, February 18, 2011

good beginning to trace illegal construction nexus

BBMP giving the list of corporators officials of the ward 83 in the illegal construction matter is a good beginning.
They probably had to under duress from the court.
This will help trace the real nexus between illegal licenses, construction, influence, profits route.
May more such actions follow.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/BBMP-to-demolish-illegal-structure/articleshow/7519069.cms
BBMP to demolish illegal structure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home