I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

what is your point Mr Neeli gowda?

By: M B Nataraj
On: 10 Feb 2011 06:10 pm

What is your point mr neeli gowda? Thank you atleast you read my comment and started thinking. and even wrote something about it. I feel grateful that my time was not wasted. You can decide whether I was brainless. or relaxing or investigating? Eitherway it is no skin off my nose. As a Medical Technologist I am trying to put things in perspective so that people do not keep complaining no justice in Mera Bharath. It is as much Mera Bharath as yours and I am proud of it. I would like to see it grow better. Thanks for reading.

Reply | Report abuse

By: Neeli Gowda
On: 09 Feb 2011 09:56 pm

MB Natraj writing with much serious. Making funnys. My country bharath having too many simple poor peoples who not seeing justice. No justice seeing in this entire life. Peoples having no integrity no humanity, no having justice, and all country being with question mark on their face. Natraj funny, engaging is being at home, relaxing investigatoring. Brainless peoples natraj kinds.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/136186/talwar-couple-made-accused-daughters.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home