I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

requiem for caylee anthony

Forget the dead however they died.
Vive la OJ simpson, Casey Anthony.
and the jury system wins again.
A panel of peers that virtually designed never to agree.
There will be atleast one veto vote that can over turn 11 others.
Justice should seem to be done but need not be done.
How did this verdict give any justice to murdered caylee?
She is already forgotten in the dynamics of the living.
There will be hundreds of posts I am sure extolling the virtues of the US jury system. Not from the victims families.
Surprising in this case, the victims family happens to be the same as defendant! Still the dead child sacrificed for the living dead.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/verdict-is-in-for-casey-anthony-murder-case/comment-page-61/#comment-207923

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home