I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

TRAI approach-cut off face to spite nose

This is cut off the face to spite the nose.
An attitude typical of toothless tigers government undertakings. Reminescent of schooldays where whole classes were punished for the crimes of a few students by confining the whole class after hours. Commercial bulk sms senders misuse the system. What ever happened to the idea that donot disturb (DND) violators were to pay the violated 500 rs per sms?
We still keep getting those inspite of DND registration.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/191446/smses-limited-100-day.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home