I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, May 07, 2012

art is very personal taste, should not be thrust on the public


Art is a very personal taste. One or two elected representatives cannot take on the burden of catering to Bangalore's global metro tastes without offending many. Why should these representatives take on themselves to "beautify" the city in a grotesquely iron curtain fashion? http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/20120506201205062000382347d211267/Sculptures-to-beautify-Bangalore-They-are-downright-ugly.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home