I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Jfk terror -TOI-internet 6 oct 2007

Internet and its applications to daily life like Google have transformed communications, information and the way life is lived in the 21st century.It should not be underestimated and undermined by misuse by few perverted individuals. Such determined individuals will do anything to accomplish their fiendish goals whether they had google and intenet available or not.Under such circumstances the benefit to risk ratio has to be considered, and it appears to be a very low risk, which can be handled by other means than denial to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home