I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Should JDs honor -IBN-6 oct 2007

The Editorial title "Should the JD(S) honour the agreement on power transfer? " itself shows the Society's overindulgent spoilt brat's parents attitude we have towards our politicians.
We consider them as the necessary evils someone else elected (We did not vote them in).

We need to accept that, once elected, these politicians are "OUR REPRESENTATIVES"irrespective of how, who or what elected them, or no matter how distasteful they are.


Then we would judge them by much harsher norms that we desire of the society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home