I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

homosexuality social vice-toi-27Sep2008-internet debate

Ah the moral police to the fore again.
The rishis and munis had more freedom 50 centuries ago than in modern day
India whose vision and wisdom was made myopic in just
2 centuries by the british.
How else can the centre's homophobic stand that homosexuality between consenting adults is
termed a "social vice"?
What about heterosexuality, alcoholism, thievery,corruption, smoking etc ?
They are also social vices?
Have they been curbed by criminal penalties?
This kind of myopia is bad for the world's largest democracy.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3530854.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home