I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, October 02, 2010

K S Naidu's shameless conscienceless mission

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/2010092820100928051829909b112f701/Lok-ayukta-please-spare-my-son-and-me-Katta-Naidu.html

What a shameless unethical mission.
Only conscienceless politicians can undertake
such pilgrimages without qualms.
No ordinary mortal would have the guts
or the face.
They do not want to see that in the process
the king has become naked.
At one point of time there might have been
traces of public sympathy for CM Yeddy.
But his own gross lack of spine in dealing with
dissidence, moral turpitude, corruption from top to bottom
in the party and the administration has turned the sympathy
into anger in the citizens who are now asking the
valid question, can this man run a household much less a
state?
The party and the man need to answer this urgent question
decisively and immediately if they have to survive this
flood of scams.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/2010092820100928051829909b112f701/Lok-ayukta-please-spare-my-son-and-me-Katta-Naidu.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home