I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, October 02, 2010

CM s son MP lied

The criminality of lying under oath by the CM's son
cannot be diluted by pointing out others high and mighty who might have done it.
For the investingating agencies and the public who have to digest this garbage day in and out it would be helpful if we remembered
what was done: Lied under oath.
The whys, whos and hows are subsequent and may add to the criminality but will never lessen it .
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/2010092920100929155740157c70be567/CM%E2%80%99s-son-lied-under-oath-to-grab-land.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home