I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Electronic autometers tamperproof? what a joke!

If you want to find out whether electronic autometers are
tamperproof, there is a simple test.
Wait for an autorickshaw with an electronic meter to come by.
While waiting, tell the drivers with mechanical meter that you
prefer an electronic meter (presumably because they are tamper proof or more accurate? remember Electronic voting machines sir!) and see the cynical sarcastic smiles they give at your foolishness.
One auto driver even asked me do you really think electonic meters are not tampered?
Now a days I choose to get robbed by either!
We Indians are clever and crooked. We will fix anything!
We choose theconvenient tortuous path of illegal ity over straight and honest any day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home