I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, February 11, 2011

whistle blowing should not mean taps to the informant!

Exactly my sentiments. When we see the headlines how government enforcement officials,police,politicians are all involved in most of the illegal activities in the country, how can the whistle blower be assured of his safety? This incentive while laudable has to be read together with the news item that the central government is planning on legistlation to safeguard whistle blowers!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Blow-the-whistle-win-a-reward/articleshow/7471478.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home