I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

why are we still paying gulfwar tax 20 years after?

Like tobacco and alcohol, petroleum is a money spinner for the government. Let us also know why we are still paying a gulf war(Iraq if I am right) tax on every liter of petrol we buy 20 years after it is over. The government also knows after a few days of lightning and thunder everything will be back to normal. It also knows increase in price will not reduce consumption. It is a very useful formula for increasing prices.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/2011021020110210005704329a89c29dc/Add-no-fuel-to-VDay-fire.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home