I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Kattas medical conditions no excuse for lenience

Why are Kattas medical problems like cancer etc being highlighted by the doctors and Katta now? to evoke public and court sympathy? He and his kin knowingly violated the laws of the land for greed, even when he had the diseases. It was a crime against citizens of the state and nation. He needs to pay the price. Court should not be lenient on this issue.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/usrmailcomment2.cms?msid=10024755&mailon_commented=1&usercommentid=4897651#toreply4897651

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home