I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Indiatimes mail 'deals' folder violates internet privacy,spam laws-17Oct2008

The deals folder created by you without my permission in my email, does not permit me to spam it,or delete the mails in it , or delete the folder.I think it is a gross violation of my privacy for you to create such a folder in my in box without my permission and spam it. I have other issues with your email service for example I cannot move the mail I am reading into the folder of my choice, I have to go back to the inbox etc.This deals business smacks of internet violation of privacy and official spamming. Kindly discontinue this with immediate effect or customers will be forced to either close the service or take appropriate action to protect their privacy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home