I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

President's rule may mean cleaner administration

Actually Presidents rule should be welcome. No bureaucrat without influence or protection from political boss will dare violate a rule/law.He is answerable to courts and people.
So by and large we will have a relatively clean administration. These politicians are hit and run artists. They rob and disappear in a few years. Where as executive government is answerable at all times. See how Maharashtra government is made to pay 10 L as fine for politicians crimes.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/A-Raja-made-Rs-3000cr-in-bribes/articleshow/7471835.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home