I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, September 19, 2011

modi's 2002 acts unpardonable

No matter what courts find, most rational Hindus find Narendra Modis behaviour in Gulmarg case a blot and a shame on the Religion. They have no doubt he sat with his hands on his chest at the time the victims were begging for help. What is worse he prevented police from acting, exactly like Bangarappa did during kaveri riots. Now he is gloating thinking that the court has given him a clean chit. Unpardonable acts under any circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home