I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, September 19, 2011

pregnant virgins

Corruption all said and done is corruption. In case of Shivraj Patil, the lokayukta, the slight difference being, he did not take cash for a doing a job that he was paid to do. From the people he was supposed to serve. if that is any saving grace.
But this reminds us of the unmarried pregnant girl successfully hiding the pregnancy. Delivers the baby in the toilet flushes it down. When discovered eventually claims she doesnt have the baby so she is a virgin.



http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/20110919201109190351147932b895632/Tainted-babus-also-demand-swalpa-adjust-maadi-formula.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home