I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Indiatimes email complaints no response-27 oct 2008

27 Oct 2008,

I asked you a question almost a week ago, how do I close this account, because you have violated my privacy by opening "deals" folder in my email, without my permission. what is worse is i cannot delete or trash the mails in it. This amounts to spamming. The option to close my account should be as easily available as the option to open it. and you should respond quickly to our queries. Otherwise you are damaging your customer perception, image and reputation for ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What email ID did you contact to close your account? I also want to close my account.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home