I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

cream turning sour

What kind of an eyewash is this lok ayukta raid which the raided knows beforehand. Do these investigative agencies think the raided are so dumb to wait with redhands to be caught? Or are they just ensuring escape considering most of the culprits are "Cream"-turning sour- of the society, be they Adarsh, Darshan, Reddy, Yeddy, Amar singh, modi, maran, kanimozhi, raja etc etc etc.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/192236/bsy-kin-premises-raided.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home