I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

what absolute rot lokayuktaji

What absolute rot Lokayukatji. This Land of Mahatma is expert at Murdering Truth in his name.
Was Bangalore Mirror named in the Previous lok ayukta report to slander and malign you?
We have some degree of transparency and accountability, thanks to the print and visual media.
Hope they relentlessly persist to pursue transformation of this great nation.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/20110919201109192150054244fae8e0/We-went-after-the-truth-not-after-you.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home