I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

what purpose do preintimated raids serve?

These raids appear to be an eyewash and a farce.
The same modus operandi appears to work.
Take an inordinate time to set up investigation agency, giving enough time to the culprits to ready the scene for investigation.
How can public have faith in fixed up raids to unearth any incriminating evidence?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Yeddyurappa-son-in-laws-house-offices-raided/articleshow/10059400.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home